11.16.2008

Packaging


Yesterday, I went to Century 21 to purchase a present for a friend who turned 21. I went into the perfume section, and it's just overwhelming the great deals you could find. Many great perfumes on sale, some if purchased you get a free item, or you can purchase another item for a lesser value. But what really caught my eyes while shopping around was the packaging of the products. And despite the many deals that were there, I couldn't resist the beautiful gold and white box, with a ribbon tied to it, looking all sparkly. It was a Dior fragrance packaged in such a luxurious way. And no matter what I saw after or before, I just needed to have that one. Still walked out the store without it...lol...lmao. Yes, I resisted the marketer's effort to tempt me to buy it's product. Maybe if it was for me I'd get it. :)

No comments: